Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Weekly Wednesday Snap | Oceanside Views

Hi World!

Don't know what a Weekly Wednesday Snap is? Click HERE.


Last weekend, I went home for Mother's Day and had a lovely time. To get back to school, I took the train from the Oceanside station. I always try to get a window seat with the view of the ocean that faces the direction that the train is traveling in. This is a view of a pier from my seat. I apologize for the lack of quality.


My family arrived in Oceanside about an hour before my train was scheduled to depart, so we decided to head onto the pier to walk and check it out before taking me to the station. Here's a view from the pier, while I was on the pier. There were so many fishing poles along the rails that people left there. As you can see, there are carvings of names on the wooden railings. However, I don't know their significance. Perhaps they're names of donors who paid for the boardwalk to be built? 

Also, if you look in the distance, you can see that the ocean separates from a blue-green colored section to a dark blue one. This is probably due to depth, but there was such a distinct disparity between the two areas. I thought it was cool.


Just some palm trees. Classic Southern California.


Here's another view of the ocean from my seat on the train. I really enjoy taking the train. It's relaxing as I listen to music and watch the ocean pass by.

What are your thoughts on riding on the train?

xx

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment