Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Weekly Wednesday Snap | Studying For Finals

Hi World!

Don't know what a Weekly Wednesday Snap is? Click HERE.


Apologies in advance, today's snap isn't the most interesting picture. I haven't done too much lately and seeing as its finals week for me, I've been studying... but mainly yesterday and today. C'mon, you know you do the same when it's time for exams. Anywho, I took this snap today when I was studying for a history final. I usually rewrite my notes to study or make some sort of an outline if it's an essay and I know what the prompt is. Today I had three finals, which I didn't anticipate when I was making my spring semester schedule last year. One for geology (rocks on rocks on rocks), one for history, and one for comm. My school posts the final exam schedule in advance, but I never thought to check it when I was signing up for classes.

All of my finals are now over though, which is awesome. I guess that's the nice part about having all of your finals on the same day. You just get them over with. But it is a bit exhausting having to worry about getting from one final to the next, and trying to get in some last minute studying. I feel like I passed all of my classes this semester. Maybe not all As, but I think I did okay on my finals.

If it's finals week for you too, or you're going to take them soon, good luck! If you already took yours, I hope they went well!

xx

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment