Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Weekly Wednesday Snap | Laundry in College

Hi World!

Don't know what a Weekly Wednesday Snap is? Click HERE.


Like last week's WWS, this snap might not look too exciting, but it's a peek into my week nevertheless. On Sunday, I did some laundry in the dorms. I actually really enjoy doing laundry in general. I usually put on some music while I fold clothes and have a grand ole time. It doesn't really feel like a chore. I'm like this with washing dishes too. I know, I'm weird.

In college, I have to leave my room to do laundry, which is actually good because it forces me to do homework. Woot. Productivity. I have a little sack of quarters for the machines and some Tide Pods to put in for each load. At home, I use liquid detergent, but when I'm at the dorms, the pods are easier. Above is my arrangement of belongings on a table in the laundry room. I have my laptop, laundry materials, homework, and stacks of folded clothes. Laundry takes roughly an hour and a half so I'm able to do a good amount of work while I'm there. With my headphones, I play some music and like at home, it's grand ole time.

Hope your week is going well! What are your thoughts on doing laundry?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment