Thursday, March 31, 2016

Weekly Wednesday Snap | Hiking at the Oakoasis Preserve

Hi World!

Don't know what a Weekly Wednesday Snap is? Click HERE.


As you can see from the date that I'm posting this, this week's WWS is a Thursday snap. I was a little busy yesterday and wasn't able to post this for you, but to make it up to you, I've included two snaps!

This first snap was taken on Sunday when my family went on a nice Easter hike at the Oakoasis Preserve. This is the what we saw as we were hiking up to the scenic viewpoint. You can see the lake (I think it's a lake) in the distance.


Here's a view of the lake at the top of the trail we went on. Isn't it pretty? It was a gorgeous sunny day on Easter. The hike was fun! It wasn't too hard, had lots of nature, and I went with people that I love. What more could you ask for from a hike? I have a couple more pictures on my Instagram too, if you'd like to check that out.

How was your Easter?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment