Saturday, April 2, 2016

OOTD | #PapaSwag

Hi World!


Happy April! Hope everyone started off the month on a good note.

Today's post is a little OOTD, which I haven't done in a long time, mainly because I basically wear the same clothes for years before switching out a couple pieces every year or so. Anywho, on Thursday, I went to Seaport Village with two of my friends for dinner and decided that I liked my outfit enough to blog about it. I posted the above picture on my Instagram.

I was doing laundry, so most of my good jackets were being washed and I needed one to keep me warm when I went out. As a result, I ventured into my closet and found this cool jacket that belonged to my grandpa. It's a little big and it still kinda smells like him, so I guess it was like him giving me a hug when I wore it. I thought it looked good with the rest of my outfit, hence this post.


My friend, Erin, always knows how to make me look good, so naturally, I gave her the camera to snap away at my outfit.


I was feeling myself. All the smiles.


Erin's great at taking candids. I appreciate her camera work.

The outfit itself is very simple, but the jacket gives it a big pop of color with a nice plaid pattern, which I love.

Sunnies - Cotton On
Jacket - Grandpa's closet
Shirt - Old Navy
Joggers - Cotton On
Shoes (Levi's) - Ross

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment