Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Weekly Wednesday Snap | A Windy Beach Day

Hi World!

Don't know what a Weekly Wednesday Snap is? Click HERE.

So apparently, I've been to the beach a lot lately because my last two posts (THIS and THIS), were both about beach hangs. Here's another one.


On Saturday, me and a couple of my floormate friends, plus one of their friends, went to Newport Beach for the day. This a pretty view of the beach from the boardwalk that was nearby. I really like how the waves look here. It was really windy while we were there, so my hair was fluffed up in all directions and got quite tangled. I thought it was a great look tbh. Because of the wind though, we were only on the sand by the water for a little bit. Sand flew everywhere, covering all of our stuff, and the water was cold too. Only me and my friend Brandy ended up going in the water for some wave jumping. It was chilly, but I was happy to get in the water.


Here are my four beach companions strutting on the sidewalk as we searched for a place to eat. We eventually settled on a nice cafe where we all had fish and chips, as recommended by Brandy, who had been there before. Their dipping sauce was bomb, creamy with a little kick. It complemented the fries really well. After that, we had dessert at various shops along this street. I had some yummy gelato, Brandy had a frozen banana, and my friend Crystal had a donut. Sorry I forgot to take pictures of my food... I'm really good at this blogging thing. Also, I prolly just ate everything before I thought about taking some snaps. Following our waterside eats, we spent some time exploring the gorgeous Fashion Island mall, clad in beach gear. Classy as ever.

How was your weekend?

xx

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment