Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Weekly Wednesday Snap | Jet Boat Ride

Hi World!

Don't know what a Weekly Wednesday Snap is? Click HERE.


Today we have what is not quite another beach post, but another waterside adventure! On Saturday, me and my family celebrated my cousin's 25th birthday. In the afternoon, we went on the Patriot Jet Boat (above) and took a tour of sorts around San Diego Bay.


We were warned that we'd probably get wet, so here's me and a couple of my cousins rockin' some ponchos. It's a good look, I think. The highest fashion. However, those hoods were pointless during the ride because at the high speeds that the boat was traveling at, the wind was pretty powerful, Also, I did take my sunglasses off before we left shore. The crew members said that sunnies were the item most often lost at sea during these rides as the winds are strong enough to fling them off of your face. The captain drove the boat at thrilling speeds and went on twists and turns, spinning here and there. It was a fun time, like a oceanic roller coaster! If you're someone who loves taking pictures when you're out doing something, rest assured, there are stops before, during, and after the boat ride where the crew members offer to take your pictures for you. Selfies are welcomed too.

I had a great time on the boat last weekend and I'd recommend it just to have a little fun if you're ever in downtown San Diego. For more info on the boat ride, you can click HERE.

How was your weekend?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment