Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Weekly Wednesday Snap | Bricks of Motivation

Hi World!

Hope you all have had a wonderful Wednesday! If you followed this blog back in December of 2014, you might remember my Blogmas Snaps, where I posted a picture every day in December leading up to Christmas day and blogged about it. I thought it might be nice to do weekly snaps to get me back into the blogging world, if not just to take a quick look back on something fun or interesting that I have done or seen throughout the week. So behold the first Weekly Wednesday Snap (WWS)! Actually there's two today, so lucky you, you get a bonus snap! Lol.

Every Wednesday, hopefully earlier than I'm posting this snap, (it's nearly midnight, so it's almost a Thursday snap) I'll post a new picture giving you a little look into my week. The pictures that I'll share with you will have been taken since the last WWS. I will be taking them on my iPhone 5S, so they should be of better quality than last time haha.


This snap I actually took today. While I was walking around campus, I came across this brick wall near our water tower and saw writing on the wall. Someone had written the words, "Live and let live" on the bricks in chalk. I just thought that it was a nice pick-me-up or feel-good message that basically means that in life, things are what they are and that we shouldn't complicate things further than we need to. Stop stressing about things that won't matter in the long run... Apologies, didn't mean to get too deep on you.


Then, I walked a little further along the wall and found numerous words with positive connotations to them, such as "smile," "beauty," and "passion," again written in chalk. I'm not sure if it was just one person who decided to write these words down, but I just thought it was a little gem on campus for people to find. It's not creative street art or anything, but I found it to be a charming little discovery.

Have you found any little gems around your campus or neighborhood?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment