Monday, December 1, 2014

Blogmas Snap #1 | Mr. Buble

Hi World!

Happy December! So you know how a lot of vloggers do Vlogmas (where you vlog every day til Christmas) in December? Yeah? Cool. Well I've decided that this year I'd do this thing that I'm going to call Blogmas Snaps. Basically I'm combining Blogmas (blogging every day til Christmas) and The 30 Day Snap that Louise, aka Sprinkle of Glitter, did last year in June. I know I don't blog all that often, so I thought this could be a fun way to blog more and get into the festive spirit! Basically, from today until the 25th, I will be sharing a little picture that I've taken with my iPhone 4 every day and telling you a little bit about it. These should be nice little snippets of my life to look back on later.


Today's snap is of Michael Buble's Christmas album. I'm sure you've heard about this album before. I've seen it on the iTunes charts for years during the holiday season and finally bought it last year. It's definitely become one of my favorite Christmas albums... I love his voice. A couple songs that I adore from the album are "Cold December Night" and "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)."

Do you own this album too? If you do, what songs do you love on it?

Alrighty, that's it for today. I think it'd be so cool if you did this with me! If you don't have a blog, then post your snaps on Instagram or Twitter. Tag me and use #BlogmasSnaps so I can see them! See ya tomorrow! :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment