Thursday, December 4, 2014

Blogmas Snap #4 | Rainwater Reflection

Hi World!

What are Blogmas Snaps, you ask? Click HERE.


After a couple days of rain, or rather just a change of weather, the sun has returned. My dad likes to set up containers like these to catch the water when it rains. This is but one of them. He typically sets up multiple empty trash cans and gallon bottles. All of them usually get filled to the brim! 
When the rain goes away to come back another day, he uses the contents of the containers to water the plants.


Me and my sister ventured outside to check out the containers and decided to take a quick little snap of our reflection in this bucket. A natural mirror selfie if you will, haha. I like the palm tree leaves that wrap around the top. And look at the blue, clear sky! So pretty. Though I do wish for more seasonal weather, I appreciate the fact that we don't live with blizzards and frozen everything. I want some colder weather, just not that cold.

How's the weather where you live?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment