Saturday, December 13, 2014

Blogmas Snap #13 | Me And Colleen On The Big Screen

Hi World!

What are Blogmas Snaps, you ask? Click HERE.


Like me, Colleen Ballinger, who you may know as the bootiful Miranda Sings, is doing Vlogmas. Now, because of homework and school, I've not had time to watch anyone's Vlogmas videos. But today after waking up, I decided I wanted to watch at least one person's Vlogmas before it was actually Christmas. I chose Colleen because her videos always manage to make me smile. I've watched Colleen and Miranda for about a year or so and loved both. Colleen is such a positive soul, who makes me laugh as either herself or her alter ego. Also, her videos for Vlogmas aren't 15 plus minutes long like everyone else's. I love my Youtubers and I love Vlogmas, but I ain't got the time for it anymore.

Anywho, I woke up and watched the first few days of her Vlogmas on my phone. After that, I ate breakfast and opted to watch the remaining days (up to the current one) on my TV. I was not disappointed. I laughed so hard during the vlogs. Her and her fiancee, Josh, are hilarious.

Today's snap is of me and Colleen's beautiful faces. We are attractive humans. Colleen is actually gorgeous though. In this part of the today's vlog, I think she was mimicking a car horn. Oh, and I love that she plays the little Tori Kelly tidbit from Pentatonix's "Winter Wonderland/Be Happy" for her Vlogmas end card. I jam in my falsetto to it every time.

Are you keeping up with Vlogmas for your favorite Youtubers?... Or are you struggling like me?

xx

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment