Monday, December 8, 2014

Blogmas Snap #8 | Caramel Apple Cider

Hi World!

What are Blogmas Snaps, you ask? Click HERE.


Tonight I decided I wanted a nice, warm drink. I opted for apple cider. Yay for seasonal drinks! Recently, we were a given a Keurig from my grandma because she didn't want it anymore and when we ventured into Bed, Bath, & Beyond a couple weeks ago, my mom spotted these caramel apple cider K-cups. These are great way to make use of the Keurig due to the fact that my family, as a whole, doesn't drink a ton of coffee. The apple cider essentially tastes like liquid apple pie (yum) and it smells divine when its brewing. Needless to say, it was a cup of cozy, delicious feels.

Are there any K-cups that you recommend that are not coffee? I'd love to know! Leave me suggestions in the comments.

xx

P.S. If you open the K-cup after it's done brewing, the inside kinda looks like it could be apple pie filling, but don't let it's looks deceive you! Me and my sister had a little taste when we first tried the cider and it's nasty. Would not recommend. Plus, I don't think you're supposed to consume the contents of the K-cup anyway. Lol.

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment