Thursday, December 25, 2014

Blogmas Snap #25 | Onesie Fun

Hi World!

What are Blogmas Snaps, you ask? Click HERE.


Oh em gee. It's the last Blogmas Snap! Here's me in a onesie and a beanie. I've been asking for a onesie for a while and now I've got one (thanks mom!). And the beanie, which is great, was made by my very good friend Elaine. I love them both because they were given to me by people I love and they'll keep me warm and cozy during the winter.


Yup. Rockin' that onesie. I'm actually in it right now. It's so comfy! I'll definitely be looking for more in the future. I really want one of those adorable animal ones.

Thank you so much to everyone who tuned in to these Blogmas Snaps! I hope you've enjoyed reading these posts as much as I've loved writing them for you!

Have a very Merry Christmas or if you don't celebrate it, then I hope you have a wonderful winter day!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment