Sunday, December 21, 2014

Blogmas Snap #21 | Finished Christmas Shopping!

Hi World!

What are Blogmas Snaps, you ask? Click HERE.


I will admit that today's snap is a bit boring. I didn't really do much today, other than go to church. These are the bags of all the Christmas shopping I've done. It may not look like much, but it's because I haven't had much money lately. I just had enough to buy presents for my immediate family and some of my closest friends. I love shopping for people during the holidays, but I never have enough money to get what I want to give people. Anywho, today I finished all of my Christmas shopping! This afternoon, I ordered my last presents online. Hopefully, they get here on time! I paid for two-day shipping so... fingers crossed.

Were you productive with your holiday shopping this year, or did you procrastinate like me?

xx

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment