Saturday, December 20, 2014

Blogmas Snap #20 | Christmas Shopping With The Bestie

Hi World!

What are Blogmas Snaps, you ask? Click HERE.


Today I went to the mall with my best friend to do some Christmas shopping. As we were walking in we saw what we looked like snow in the distance. Snow? In California? *cue the Ariana Grande song* But what we thought was snow was actually soap bubbles spouting from above. They had a little tube on the top of one of the buildings that was shooting out a steady stream of bubbles over everyone. When I found that they were bubbles, I started to catch them in my hands. My friend actually blew one and it blasted into my mouth. Soap in the throat = me coughing for the next half hour. It was ridiculous. I made her taste the bubbles too.


Here's my bestie. She's adorable and I love her. This was next to the Christmas tree at the mall we went to. Inside the tree is where Santa took pictures with the kiddies.

I had fun hanging out today. Going Christmas shopping together at a mall has been our tradition since 2012 for us. Hopefully next year, even though we'll probably be at different colleges, we'll still get to continue this tradition. Usually, we go to a different mall, but this year we tried a new one because one of her favorite restaurants, Tender Greens, was at this one, and she's been wanting to take me for a while now. Lemme tell you, it was delicious. I admit that I was a little skeptical at first considering it's a healthy eating kind of restaurant (which I'm all for, but ya know taste-wise it can go either way), but I ended up loving it. We both got the same order: a hot plate with Salt and Pepper Chicken and the Romaine Hearts Salad. There was also like garlic bread and mashed potatoes. I sadly didn't take pictures of the food or the places, which was really nice! Part of this is because we were highly engaged in conversation and part of it is that (let's be real here...) I'm not the best blogger. Sorry. Anywho, she's one of my favorite people to talk to. We're similar, but she has such a different, interesting perspective on things than I do. It's always a good time when we're together. She makes me happy :)

Do you have any holiday traditions that you do with your friends?

xx

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment