Friday, December 12, 2014

Blogmas Snap #12 | Ariana at Christmastime

Hi World!

What are Blogmas Snaps, you ask? Click HERE.


I have always loved listening to Christmas music. As you can tell if you've been keeping up with my Blogmas Snaps, I'm all about getting into the festive spirit. Today, I wanted to share with you some music that I've been loving lately. In my August Favorites, I mentioned that I loved Ariana Grande's album "Yours Truly." Ever since listening to that album, I have fallen in love with her music. She's so much fun to sing along to, with all of her riffs. I definitely get some practice with my falsetto lol. I loved this year's "My Everything" as well. So naturally, with a growing love for Ariana's music, I found out that she had released Christmas music last year and I was thrilled. This is her "Christmas Kisses" EP and it features two originals, "Love Is Everything" and "Snow In California," plus two covers, "Last Christmas" and "Santa Baby." The covers are great and I especially like the little twist she put on "Last Christmas," the originals are my favorite. I just love it all. Now, I have some Ariana to play all year round! Haha.


I'm actually listening to this as I type. When I heard that Ariana was releasing Christmas music this year too, it was like Christmas came early! I was getting more and more music from her and I couldn't be more pleased. This one sounds like a follow up to "Last Christmas" because basically she goes from singing about a boy who broke her heart the year before to, in this song, asking Santa to let her know if her current boo will still be with her next year, so that she can spend the holidays without a broken heart. I think I've said this a lot, but I love it. I love it all. Ariana Grande is my jam.

Have you found a new favorite artist this year? Also, let me know of some good Christmas songs! I'm always willing to listen to some cool holiday tunes.

xx

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment