Thursday, December 11, 2014

Blogmas Snap #11 | Sparkling Icicles

Hi World!

What are Blogmas Snaps, you ask? Click HERE.


This is last year's winter candle: "Sparkling Icicles" from Bath & Body Works. During this time last year was when I first started to get into candles. It began with this one, which makes it pretty special to me. I like that candles can add feelings of warmth and comfort to a room and make it smell wonderful. Especially during the seasons of autumn and winter, candles can really make you feel so seasonal. I'm not sure if you can tell because the wax is a shade of light blue similar to the rest of the colors in this picture (though faded and grayish), but I've pretty much burned it to the bottom.

It burns a nice, light scent. I'm not quite sure how to describe the smell, but some people have told me it reminds them of marshmallows. The official description on the bottom of the candle says, "As sparkling as the ice at the local skating pond, this fragrance features a citrus bouquet, bergamot and a touch of holiday moss." Icicles don't really have a smell, but I guess this works haha. "Sparkling Icicles" is available this year as well. You can find it HERE. They've redone the art and decked out the container, which I think looks so cool!

I need a new winter candle. My autumn one is almost out, and considering Christmas is getting closer and closer, I need one stat! Maybe I'll go candle shopping with a friend this weekend.

Candles. Yay or nay? And do you have any favorite scents or smells?

xx

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment