Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blogmas Snap #7 | A View Between The Trees

Hi World!

What are Blogmas Snaps, you ask? Click HERE.


This morning, my family was busy doing things and I didn't have a ride to church. As a result, I had to walk. My church isn't that far away from home, and I love walking, so I didn't mind the light exercise. It's good for you right? Anywho, on my way to the church, I spotted this lovely view of some houses atop a hill in between the trees. As you can see, it still looks like spring/summer here. I really like all of the natural colors in this picture, especially with the mountains peeking out in the distance against the light blue sky. It's so beautiful, but like I've said before, it's nice to have a change of weather every now and then. Ya know, just to experience something different and have a little variety. Pretty sure I've said this before too, but when I get older and have some money to spend, I'd love to visit places like the UK that have actual seasons. For now, I'm happy in sunny SoCal.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

xx

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment