Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Blogmas Snap #2 | A Rainy Day

Hi World!

What are Blogmas Snaps, you ask? Click HERE.


Today was a rainy day in SoCal. As someone who is tired of the ever-present sun and warm weather here, I was overjoyed at the change of temperature. It's finally starting to feel like California winter haha. Here's a little snap of a lovely view and the gloomy, overcast sky with a dampened empty street. I'm so ready for some sweater weather.


Oh, look! Two snaps in one day! And this one is of my face. Lucky you! ;) I was actually able to wear a jacket without the need to take it off halfway through the day. Usually, the weather shifts from something like 50 to 80ish by lunchtime. As it rained today, I got to wear my hood. So, naturally, on this rare Southerm California occasion, I took a selfie with it.

Hope you all had a great day!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment