Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Blogmas Snap #24 | Christmas Eve Mass Shenanigans

Hi World!

What are Blogmas Snaps, you ask? Click HERE.


Whoa! This marks the penultimate post of this year's Blogmas Snaps! And it's an early one too! This picture was taken at my church's Christmas Eve mass. It was crowded like it is every year, so my family had to go outside. When I saw these three pillars/columns and saw that me and my siblings make three, I thought that it would be cute to take a picture like this, which each of us behind a pillar in order of age. It didn't turn out quite like I wanted (me and my brother are a bit farther away than I pictured we would be), but I still think it's a nice picture.


This was a sneaky little snap I took during mass. We were outside and all the chairs were occupied. My mom had heels on so luckily, a chair opened up later and my mom was able to sit down. My sister sat on her lap and I noticed that they were both wearing pretty flower crowns. I thought that this was a precious mommy-daughter moment. I'm really like this picture and I'm glad I got to capture this.

What do you do on Christmas Eve?

xx

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jade!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I'd be happy to check out your blog.

    Happy New Year to you too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete