Friday, December 19, 2014

Blogmas Snap #19 | Competitive Siblings

Hi World!

What are Blogmas Snaps, you ask? Click HERE.


For about four hours today, my siblings and I played Wii Sports Resort. We haven't played this game in a long time now, so it was really exciting to pick it up again. The game is great and so much fun to play with family or friends. It's just a grand ole time!

Today's snap consists of my siblings dueling in the swordplay section of the game. It's one of our favorite parts to play. All three of us get super into it and it's actually quite dangerous to go near any of us when we're wielding our "swords."


Along with the danger of being in our proximity, my siblings and I tend to be really competitive towards each other. Here we have my brother intently focused on the game, contemplating his next strike against my sister. She, on the other, hand, is just laughing and smiling away... for now...


This is what happens when she loses. She collapses to the floor and just kinda stays there for a while. Behold my brother's pose of victory.


And this is what it looks like when my brother loses. He launches himself on the couch, while my sister triumphantly grins. We're all so dramatic when we win and when we lose that it's actually hilarious. We laugh at ourselves the whole time because really, it's all just good fun. I love my siblings :)

What fun things have you done today?

xx

Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment